Wednesday, July 19, 2017

The first blog post

We are attempting to begin a daily blog about events here at LifePointe Alliance church.  Lord only knows how diligent we will be.

Lets start the first one with a verse that the Lord has had on my heart today:

1 Corinthians 10:26 (NIV)  for, "The earth is the Lord's, and everything in it." 

Just think about the ramifications of that truth. As you meditate on this, think about what our lives would all look like if we kept that in front of us everyday.  Everything belongs to the Lord.  My job belongs to the Lord, my home belongs to the Lord, my spouse, my children, my possessions even the air I breath belongs to God.

Maybe there are things that we are hanging on to that really are not ours.  Ask God to help you let them go.  See just how freeing that will be in your life.







Our Sunday Worship Service is at 11:00

Sunday Morning Growth Groups start at 9:45.

English as a Second Language is at 8:30 am Sundays and 7pm on Wednesdays.

Check us out at www.lifepointealliance.org


1 comment:

letting go

I sometimes struggle to let things go. Our youngest son recently started his new life away from home and I will confess that while I was exc...